Lord, Give Me Zzzs


Monday, November 2, 2009


Hopefully, I will know within the next few hours about an approximate apartment ETA! Looks like I will be here until my biopsy tomorrow then maybe I can go, unless they want to keep me until the get the results. At this point, a day or two doesn’t make any difference to me.
DeAnne, my all-time favorite, is my nurse today. She was my nurse the second week I was here and has been checking on me ever since then. When she walked in this morning, I
almost fell out! I was so happy. She has become like family. She knows us all so well by now, plus she has been doing this for so long that she is pretty high on the totem pole and knows a lot about this process.

After the past week of frustration, she is exactly what I need. Last night they took me off all the sleeping stuff except for Rozerum, Ativan, and Dilaudid. I was asleep in 30 minutes! I did wake up a few times a little loopy, but I didn’t need anything else until my Dilaudid at 4:30 a.m.! It was great. I felt rested and ready to go at 6:30 a.m. Maybe this will help turn me into a morning person. Hehe.